Saturday, January 21, 2017

How to save money from one's salary


I make it a point that I deposit money first on my savings account. The money left is what I budget for my monthly expenses.

I don't buy cosmetics because I don't wear make-up. No accessories. Just one bag and two pairs of shoes (in case of rainy days).

I don't buy too many clothes. I buy clothes at thrifty shops. Few pairs are enough.

I buy food at canteens. I don't eat at fast food chains or expensive restaurants.

No Starbucks or any expensive coffee. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs.

I maintain just one local phone. No gadgets and other phones.

I don't take the cab or SUV express or FX. I take the jeepney going to work and when going home.

I don't go for hair treatments. A simple trim worth less than a dollar will suffice. I go for a haircut every after 6 months. No facial treatments, foot massage, pedicure, manicure, or body massage.

I don't maintain a credit card. I don't own a car either.

I rent a room in a ladies' dormitory, which is one jeepney ride from my place of work. My water and electric utility bills are included in my monthly rent. Some live in condominiums or apartments.

I don't go for vacation. Never attempted to plan or join vacations with colleagues. I don't go out with them either.

I don't visit the mall even for purposes of window shopping. I don't splurge money during payday, mall and clearance sales. I don't bring with me my debit card when going to work. Just enough allotment for food and fare.

Whenever I receive my 13th month pay or bonus, I immediately deposit it into my bank account.

I handwash my own clothes. Some let them be washed and ironed by laundry shops.

I don't render overtime. I don't want to get sick. Absences will mean salary deduction.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "How to save money from one's salary"

Anonymous said...

EXPOSE THE CONSPIRACY! GOD AND THE DEVIL ARE BACKWARDS!! DO NOT LET GUILT-FEELINGS, FEAR AND OTHER EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION RULE YOUR CHOICES IN LIFE!!

http://joyofsatan.org/
http://exposingchristianity.org/
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
http://www.666blacksun.net/

Post a Comment