Thursday, December 01, 2016

Do you answer texts/calls from persons not in your contact list?

My friend and I were talking a while ago. She asked me if I reply to texts of persons not in my contact list. I said, “No.” Only my parents & siblings know my digits. It's my rule not to give my number unless I give my consent. I don't want to be disturbed by a text or call.

Whenever I receive a text, I don't bother to read it, as long as it's not in my contact list. I immediately delete it. Same is true with calls not coming from my family. I don't answer them and delete them from missed calls.

Do you answer texts/calls from persons not in your contact list?

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Do you answer texts/calls from persons not in your contact list?"

Post a Comment