Sunday, November 20, 2016

If your place is on fire, what is one thing you'll grab before getting out of your place?

I live alone, renting a room at a ladies' dormitory. My room is beside the fire exit. If the whole dorm is on fire, the only thing that I'll grab is my bag.

Why?

1.) It has my laptop and flash drive which contains my important work files. They are my source of income.
2.) It has my card holder inside with my debit cards and government identification cards in it. I need them for my transactions and for me to survive (money).

But, if I'm at my parents' place, I have to make sure my parents and siblings are saved. I will not grab a single thing.

How about you? What is one thing you'll grab if your place is on fire?

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "If your place is on fire, what is one thing you'll grab before getting out of your place?"

Post a Comment