Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Happy House Hunting!

My friend abroad is moving out of his mom's house. He showed me the other day photos of the prospective house because he wanted to get my input. I told him that the place looks great and at the same time expensive. I advised him to check the terms of payments, legal documents of the house, its accessibility to public places and public transportation, and safety of the neighborhood.

Here in my country, aside from the factors I mentioned above, people ask current homeowners or landlords if the place has a strong water and if it is prone to flood.

How about in your country? What are some of the things you consider before renting or buying a real estate property?

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Happy House Hunting!"

Post a Comment