Monday, September 05, 2016

Would you go for a prenup?

I mentioned in my previous post that I used to be ill when I was still studying, something that could drain anyone's financial resources.

Here in my country, prenup or complete separation of property denotes that a spouse will have a sole  and  exclusive ownership to properties held at present and during marriage. For family expenses, both spouses will proportionately answer for it.

I'm not rich. But, I want to protect myself against any uncertainties that may happen in case I'll get married and it won't work out.

I would love to read your thoughts on this matter. I know all of us here have different approaches and laws when it comes to marriage and contracts. Feel free to respond.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Would you go for a prenup?"

Post a Comment