Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Eat before you make your grocery list

The month had just started. After paying my rent, my friend and I sat down and we started talking about our expenses for the month of March. She lives on her own, and so do I. As we were about to draft our grocery list for the week, she noticed that I ate first.

It has been my practice to eat first before doing my grocery list. This is my way to include only things or food that I need for the week. Why? If we are starving, we tend to include food that we want on our list (but we don't necessarily need) and often than not, they go beyond our budget.

Do you also do the same? How do you control your weekly or monthly expenses?

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Eat before you make your grocery list"

Post a Comment