Thursday, August 25, 2016

Did I hurt your feelings?

I've known you to be smart, a genius at that. I don't know why you arrived at an erroneous conclusion that includes you. I may be close minded in some areas, but not on that particular issue. And, not on something that particularly involves you.

I'm pretty sure you read it but you chose not to reply.

I think you deleted it. I know you don't want to commit mistakes. If you were humiliated by my statements, they were not deliberately done. I would have chosen to ignore it but you provoked me by mentioning my name and that conclusion of yours. I never imagined that one day I would be in disagreement with you.

Notwithstanding what happened earlier, I still see perfection, just like what I told you before. You put up a good fight earlier.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Did I hurt your feelings?"

Post a Comment