Sunday, July 17, 2016

How do you waste money?

I can't cook. In order to survive, I buy homemade meals at establishments nearby. Here in my country, we pay for the styrofoam, spoon and fork for take out meals in some establishments. I always pay them (Styro, spoon and fork), though I have the option not to buy the plastic utensils since I have spoon/fork at my place anyway. If I could have elected not to include plastic utensils for every meal that I buy, I could have saved some money out of it. Anyway, I consider that waste of money.

Though I buy my food outside, I only spend $1.50 for all of my cheap homemade meals in a day. I live in a ladies' dormitory & we are not allowed to cook that's why I buy my food outside.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "How do you waste money?"

Post a Comment