Monday, July 04, 2016

Do you know of tasks where we could use our feet, though they are meant to be done using our hands?

Every time I arrive at my home office, I want to immediately work since every second of my work is paid. I mentioned in my previous post that I like rubbing my feet on a mosquito net while working. So, I have to remove my sneakers and socks. Since my fingers are busy tapping on the keyboard, I use my feet to take my sneakers and socks off, instead of my hands.

Do you know of tasks where we could use our feet, though they are meant to be done using our hands?

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Do you know of tasks where we could use our feet, though they are meant to be done using our hands?"

Post a Comment