Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Have you been honest in your resignation letter?

I've been with three companies before I decided to do home based jobs. With my previous employers, I submitted 3-page resignation letters each. I was brutally frank in those letters.

Others prefer the formal one, like using a template they see online. Some prefer to voice out the real reasons during the exit interview.

I value honesty and courage. I don't sugarcoat things especially resignation letters.

Yes, it might affect one's chances of getting hired with his/her future applications. But, if you stick with the reasons you provided in your letter, you could justify it, and you've not violated any law during your entire stay with your previous company, then, there's nothing to worry about. It worked for me.

How about you?

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Have you been honest in your resignation letter?"

Post a Comment