Sunday, June 05, 2016

Annoying things people do in public places

Yesterday, I did my grocery for the week. While I was pushing my cart, a pair of lovebirds was taking their sweet time displaying their affection for each other in the middle of a narrow aisle. They don't have a cart with them. (It appears they don't have any intention to buy)

I pushed my cart gently to alert the lady that some of us are waiting for them to wrap up their “shooting.” The lady just ignored me.

Since I forgot to include Patience in my grocery list, I told them to “get a room” and get out of our way since there are two of us (an elderly behind my back with a cart) whose precious time are wasted just because of their PDA. Then, they scurried off.

Aside from the above-mentioned, are there things that people do in public that annoy you?

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Annoying things people do in public places"

Post a Comment