Thursday, May 26, 2016

April ended with my promotion

Yes. Today, I'm promoting myself, from a probationary remote worker to a regular one.

I've been doing remote jobs for 6 months now. Still, I have no regrets after I've left the corporate world in October 2015.

My reward? I increased my hourly and per word rates. I deserve it.

I learned a lot of things from my clients and the projects I've handled. I realized I've been working for more hours (usually 16 hours a day, including weekends) doing remote jobs compared when I was still with my previous employers. But no regrets. I'm happy because all of my clients rewarded me well for services I've rendered.

I'd say this month ended with an amazing bang. I wish the same thing for all of you.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "April ended with my promotion"

Post a Comment