Saturday, February 25, 2012

Exchange Links

For those who want to exchange links with me, please let me know once you've added my blog link and I'll also add yours in my home page. Thanks!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

10 comments: on "Exchange Links"

uber2002 said...

Good idea! I'll add a backlink to your site now.. here's my blawg site: http://uberdigests.info.. you won't find the backlink in my home page though (as with others who requeted backlinks). It would be found in all post pages.

Schizophrenic Mind said...

Thanks! I saw mine in your post pages! Anyway, I added your blog in my friend's links w/c can be found in my home page. God Bless!

Lex said...

hello! :)

i added your blawg link as one of my legal references (phil. case digest databank).

Schizophrenic Mind said...

@ Lex: Thanks! I just saw it a while ago. Anyway, I added yours as one of my recommended reads.

Darftinger said...

Hi, thank you for posting in my site. May I link my blog with yours? My url is www.thedigester.blogspot.com. It's also a digest site and it's also used for marketing products and services. Thanks!

Schizophrenic Mind said...

sure! can you also add mine in your MY FRIENDS' BLOGS..just added yours in my RECOMMENDED READS which can be found in my homepage..hope to see mine in your home page too..thanks

Darftinger said...

Just added you up to my links a few minutes ago. Hope you see it.

Schizophrenic Mind said...

@darftinger: seen it! thanks!

Post a Comment